Identify your opportunity in resources - PACE Supply Chain Development Program Briefing
The resources sector is a major player in the Australian economy, but in changing times identifying how to best engage with the sector locally and globally is a challenge. In times of transition; how can you best place your company on a path to resources sector success, and what assistance can you access to truly unlock your industry potential?
At the ‘Identify your opportunity in resources’ briefing you will hear:
- How the resources industry in South Australia is changing
- How to engage with and participate in the supply chains of major operators
- The Global resources market, and hot spots of global market activity
- Innovation and change in your business model, how to adapt to changing circumstances
- The PACE Supply Chain Development Program, and how your business can participate in this new and innovative program
The PACE Supply Chain Development program is a program delivered by RESA and Austmine for the South Australian Government. It will Develop businesses by leading them on a pathway which provides them with the tools needed to enter the Australian resources industry supply chain and Extend into global supply chains.